POSITION SUMMARY: We are ALWAYS looking for exceptional managers to join our leadership teams at all venues - this includes leading service operations, with a focus on floor management, guest interaction, and training. This person must maintain exceptional levels of customer service; Ensure compliance of brand standards; Recruit, train and manage FOH staff; Maximize sales and revenue; Support all admin duties, including scheduling, ordering, payroll, etc.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Be willing to adhere to corporate standards and contribute to improving them, constantly.
- Have a "hands-on" approach to management, not afraid of approaching tables nor getting to know customers.
- Be optimistic with a positive attitude.
- Have the confidence to present ideas and to stand behind them.
- Have humility to have ideas overruled and to endorse others' ideas or directions, humility to learn every day- from every individual.
- Have incredible passion for the business, actually enjoy what you are doing day-to-day enough to contribute positively
- Bring a challenge (problem/issue) with a corresponding solution
- Have the ability to oversee and coordinate the planning, organizing, training and leadership necessary to achieve stated objectives in sales, costs, employee retention, guest service and satisfaction, drink quality, cleanliness and sanitation.
- Have a "roll up your sleeves" & "I'll do whatever it takes to get it done" attitude.
WHAT YOU’D DO EVERYDAY:
- Understand completely, endorse and consistently enforce all policies, procedures, standards, specifications, guidelines and training programs.
- Ensure that all guests feel appreciated, feel welcome, and are given responsive, friendly, courteous and consistently positive service at all times.
- Ensure that all drinks and products are consistently prepared and served according to the bar's recipes and serving standards.
- Achieve company objectives in sales, service, quality, appearance of facility and sanitation and cleanliness through training of employees and creating a positive, productive working environment.
- Control cash and other receipts by adhering to cash handling and reconciliation procedures in accordance with restaurant policies and procedures.
- Make employment and termination decisions & flawlessly maintain paperwork infrastructure.
- Fill in where needed to ensure guest service standards and efficient operations.
- Continually strive to develop your staff in all areas of managerial and professional development.
- Prepare all required paperwork, including forms, reports and schedules in an organized and timely manner.
- Schedule labor as required by anticipated business activity while ensuring that all positions are staffed when needed and that labor cost objectives are met.
- Be knowledgeable of bar and restaurant policies regarding personnel and administer prompt, fair and consistent corrective action for any and all violations of company policies, rules and procedures.
- Fully understand and comply with all federal, state, county and municipal regulations that pertain to health, safety and labor requirements of the restaurant, employees and guests.
- Develop, plan and carry out bar marketing, advertising and promotional activities and campaigns.
- Add value every day, subscribe to a "better every day" approach.
WHAT YOUR BACKGROUND LOOKS LIKE:
- Must have 3- 5 years managing a high energy concept involving over 10+ servers on the floor at a time/10 door hosts/door staff at a venue/venues grossing $4 million or more.
- Must enjoy leading a team, building/improving people.
- Have exceptionally strong knowledge of standard service points for food and beverage service.
- Have strong knowledge of wines, specialty cocktails and beer - willingness to improve knowledge daily in all areas.
- Have EXCEPTIONALLY strong training abilities for all aspects of the venue.
- Possess excellent basic math skills and have the ability to operate a POS system (Aloha or similar)
- Must have the stamina to work 50 to 60 hours per week.
COMPENSATION PACKAGE: Comprehensive compensation package including health and dental benefits, participation in the company’s 401(k) program, monthly cell phone stipend, generous venue comp package, and bonus.